Canyon Capers : Rio Fever
|Developer||Crazy Moo Games|
|Publisher||Kiss Publishing Ltd|
|Genres||Arcade, General Entertainment|
Graphic: 250 MB
Graphic: 250 MB
Ex Tax: ₺42.78
Do you have fond memories of playing old style platform games? Games that didn’t require you having to learn a one hundred button combo to play it successfully?
If so, Canyon Capers is just for you !
Canyon Capers is a retro style arcade platform game for all ages, created by the authors of the 1992 original.
Starring Dino Jr and his many friends, venture through canyons and caverns of ancient ruins across a variety of historical locations to reach the ultimate goal – the retrieval of the Golden Mollusk, source of all universal power and a mighty fine trophy at that.
What made those great old school platformers GREAT was their finely tuned difficulty curve, from nice and easy, all the way to rock hard and Canyon Capers has a difficult curve to beat them all.
Canyon Capers will make you rely on your wits, your memory and at times the seat of the pants twitch gaming.
* FEATURE - New finer control JUMP mechanic.
* Short tap 'low jump'
* Hold for longer jump.
- FEATURE - Jump has more energy applied, when springing forward to the initial forward movement.
- FEATURE - *NEW * options menu... NEW options for, audio and visual tuning.
- FEATURE - *NEW* Helix rocket-jump pads added to some levels.
- FEATURE - bonus screen now shows percentages collected for additional bonuses than can be earned or missed in levels.
- FEATURE - Bonus screen now shows how many mini-mollusks found throughout the game.
- Can you find them all?
* FEATURE - Full Mouse support added to front end screens, for formats that support mouse*
* FEATURE - Windowed mode support for players with multiple screens/or prefer playing in a window* ( ALT-ENTER to activate ). Also
available in the new options menu.
- FEATURE - "Friends" ranking on leaderboard screen, so you can see how you rank alongside your friends.
- FEATURE - General pace of the main character improved.
- FEATURE - controller options now register in options menu
- FEATURE - Game modes / DLC modes now switchable in options menu
- FEATURE - each game pack / DLC now has it's own backdrop in main menu,